Old 16-05-2007, 08:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Carol Hague Carol Hague is offline

Default Potato in a bucket.... comp urg Competition????

Pam Moore wrote:

I am trying a potato bag this year. It's bigger than a bucket and I
have 3, all different varieties, and am earthing the bag up gradually.
The bag is one of those being sold for the purpose in garden centres
etc.

I hope you have more luck with it than my husband did when he tried that
a few years ago. I don't know what he did wrong, but he was most
disappointed to find he ended up with less potato than he started
with...

--
Carol
"The glassblower's cat is bompstable"