Old 16-05-2007, 01:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Hello from a keen newbie in Oxford

On 15 May, 23:42, runner bean wrote:
What gives you Rupert the right to be so a rude about what I have on
my web site.

Neil please ignore him. And please do not justify yourself. There's
no need at all. We can all read.

I think your site is marvelous, and I will look into the CD - the
plant portfolio could be useful for me, I'm doing a dip. in garden
design with Chelsea KLC. (I'm a permie and got the RHS2 last year).
Thank you for the many hours you've given us through the Attenborough
'Private life of plants'. Stay tune to us - many urg posters are
lovely, it's just those with nothing to do and nothing to give find it
hard to beleive some of us are interesting and passionate! Bravo for
the ecological approach. It's indeed very reassuring.