Old 17-05-2007, 06:54 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default moisture content in soil

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "JoeSpareBedroom" contains these words:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "JoeSpareBedroom" contains these words:

Janet, one of two things is happening here. Either peat moss from
Canada has
a scent not present in what you've got there, or you have had a mild
stroke
which has affected your sense of smell.

Or, you suffer from some kind of alcohol-fuelled delusions*.

So, when I grab a handful of peat moss to make potting soil mix, the
smell
is a hallucination?

Halitosis. Someone had to tell you :-)

Janet

Speaking of inebrialated (and our president would say)....what time is it
there? :-)