Old 17-05-2007, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Hanging baskets brackets for lamposts

Hullo all.

Just about to embark upon a project in our little street, making
hanging baskets but I can't find the brackets for the lamposts so that
I can hang the baskets. I would have beleived that it's easy to find.
Never thought it would be so hard. I have a *very* limited budget -
doing 7 baskets, need plants, soil, liners etc. Looking for best
prices but can't get hold of these brackets! Ideally I'm looking for
those ring types, like a collar but not drilling into the post. I
don't think I'm allowed to do that....

Any ideas on how I could hang these baskets are very welcomed. Coat
hangers, wires ... etc. please help!