Old 17-05-2007, 05:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Patty Peeples Patty Peeples is offline

Default Two Acre Wood (Hummingbirds and Butterflies)

thank you Joevan,,,
I hope you got to see the rest of the photos on the Edition page of Two Acre
Wood.
There about 14 photos.
I was a wonderful day.
Your friend,
Patty

"joevan" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 May 2007 13:19:42 -0500, "Patty Peeples"
wrote:

Two Acre Wood
New Edition for this week
"Hummingbirds and Butterflies"
On this day at T.A.W. we had an uninvited guest.
However, all enjoyed a lovely day.

(Click link below for front page, and go to NEW EDITIONS page)
www.TwoAcreWood.net

Check out the DVD and PHOTO GALLERY
Help spread the word of Two Acre Wood, forward this to a buddy.
Your friend in nature, Patty Peeples

That is such a pleasant picture. The colors are just so pretty.