Old 17-05-2007, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default urg & Chelsea?

On May 17, 11:07 pm, Sacha wrote:
We met someone at the DCS today who's going up to Chelsea to judge. This
reminded me that some years ago urg discussed trying to do a small garden at
Chelsea and how to go about it etc. It must be a good while back. Four
years, five? I do recall a discussion on who would be chairman of any such
project and I think I suggested Cormaic who rejected the honour on the
grounds that he'd had a tactectomy. ;-)
Quite a bit of chitchat went back and forth and then we went away for a few
weeks and when we came back, the whole thing had sort of died the death.
Does anyone remember why it wasn't carried forward?

I remember it well but I thought it was much more than five years
ago!!! Wasn't there some suggestion about making it a CD garden?

I can't remember why it fell through, Jane Ranson was posting then as,
of course, was Kay so perhaps she will know what happened.