Old 29-03-2003, 10:20 AM
Jane Ransom

Default gardening.telegraph

In article , Gary Woods
writes
" Emrys Davies" wrote:

Sorry, the page did not open as anticipated. Simply scroll to 'Click
here for your weekly gardening e-mail'

It would be a kindness to those of us with slow phone connections if you
did not post a two-line pre-addendum followed by quoting the entire

Gary, I agree with you entirely, but do you not have some way of
'blocking' long posts? I have a block on everything over 200 lines and
so did not receive any of these long posts and would have known nothing
about them if it hadn't been for your, justified, reproach!!
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,