Old 18-05-2007, 04:35 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
ythread ythread is offline

Default liquid lawn fertilizer and sales sources for bulk

"Steveo" wrote in message
"ythread" wrote:
I use a product called Dillo Dirt.

Empty your septic tank onto your lawn.

I'll tell you what. My yard always looks great. I was skeptical at first too
but that stuff is great soil conditioner. You know what they always say that
the grass always grows greener over the septic tank.

The first time I got it I didn't know what it was. LOL I used to do waste
water management and I was told sludge is the best soil conditioner there is
and they were right.