Old 18-05-2007, 07:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default urg & Chelsea?

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
We met someone at the DCS today who's going up to Chelsea to judge. This
reminded me that some years ago urg discussed trying to do a small garden
at
Chelsea and how to go about it etc. It must be a good while back. Four
years, five? I do recall a discussion on who would be chairman of any
such
project and I think I suggested Cormaic who rejected the honour on the
grounds that he'd had a tactectomy. ;-)
Quite a bit of chitchat went back and forth and then we went away for a
few
weeks and when we came back, the whole thing had sort of died the death.
Does anyone remember why it wasn't carried forward?

--
Sacha

I would say it was well over 5 years ago and a "Rope Theme" was talked
about. I offered my services to find the rope and erect same and I believe I
offered time as well. Without going back over the archives, I believe I
offered to make a model, but someone will correct me if this is wrong. A
silent lurker loves to pop up with any correction which has to be made with
regards to my postings.

Regret I am unable to offer any time now as I am very busy on ex Service
Reunions, 16 now planned, and a 'new career' in being a Guest Speaker!!

Kindest regards

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk