Old 18-05-2007, 12:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default urg & Chelsea?

On 18/5/07 12:00, in article
, "Kate Morgan"
wrote:

Why don't we have our own on-line flower/garden show ?
We could submit photo`s or a web site of our gardens and hopefully find
someone to judge them.

kate

It's an interesting idea but I don't know if photos would show gardens well
enough. Do we show to RHS standards (!) or do we just ask someone impartial
to say which is best. And then, by what criteria? The web ring has photos
of urglers' gardens on it but I haven't looked recently to see how up to
date it is. I think Cormaic was maintaining that and he hasn't had any time
to himself lately!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk