Old 29-03-2003, 11:44 AM
Terry Horton

Default Hail !

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:18:06 GMT, Elliot Richmond
wrote:

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:21:24 GMT, (Terry
Horton) wrote:

Anyone else get hit? How are your plants? I'm trying to put off
looking at mine....

We got a heavy dose of pea to marble sized hail.It was piled up an
inch or so deep in my yard in the Oak Hill area.

Same storm that hit us here off SW Parkway. Nasty magenta on the
weather radar, looked like it was going southeast then hooked left and
barreled through here headed northeast. Mostly dime to nicel-sized
hail, lasting about 15 minutes.

From what I gathered this morning looks like the damage was light
(thank goodness we brought in the tropicals) Some leaves scattered
around, but not much else.