Old 20-05-2007, 12:58 AM posted to rec.gardens
Bill Rose Bill Rose is offline

Default roundup in the yard and garden

In article ,
Carl 1 Lucky Texan wrote:

We may never know how many people lived healthier, longer lives from
exposure to small amount of toxins.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hormesis

Uh-huh. You're into homeopathy, right? Talk about your counter
intuitive. So what your saying is that China did us a favor by shipping
us melamine treated gluten and the Bush Administration is doing us
another favor by releasing the tainted chickens, hogs and, fish for
consumption (Started last week. It's a good time to go organic, at least
for awhile.). Boy do you have a hard one to sell. This sounds like a
nice discussion to have over a bucket of margaritas but the bottom line
is that if, there was an evolutionary advantage to ingesting toxins, we
would have found it in the last four and a half billion years. Toxins
are toxic. Why don't you start with something easy, like selling famine.
It has been shown that if lab animals are occasionally starved, they
live longer. By the way, can I freshen up you salmonella?

- Bill