Old 20-05-2007, 01:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
diane diane is offline

Default Too Wet to Plant?

LOL can ya send me any cod tongues? I think I ate them 10 days
straight last trip up there!! You do grow califlower and brocilli now
I'm assuming? Your climate is about like mine (without the winds) so I'd
think you'd have better luck with the cold weather crops then the
"exotics". Can't grow melons here and have to plant early maters
too!...50 miles south of northern Ontario!! Can't hide my addy so feel
free to mail me,,,

http://community.webtv.net/viditom/FlowersJuly172006