Old 20-05-2007, 08:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Bryan Bryan is offline

Default Orchid Growers in Toronto

Tropical Gardens which sells on Ebay is in the Toronto area. Not sure how
big they are but they do offer a lot of different species of orchids.

"John Varigos" wrote in message
om...
I will be travelling to Toronto next week and was wondering whether anyone
knew of any good orchid nurseries with an interest in species or any
species growers I could visit. Does anyone have a contact number for any
of the local species clubs?

Cheers

John

--