Old 20-05-2007, 07:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill Rose Bill Rose is offline

Default roundup in the yard and garden

In article , Persephone
wrote:

On Sat, 19 May 2007 14:57:33 -0700, Bill Rose
wrote:

http://www.fda.gov/oashi/patrep/nih99.html#kelsey

Thanks for the citation.

Not surprising. Monsanto is an international crazed capitalist (as
opposed to progressive capitalist) monster of Biblical proportions.

In regard to extreme disregard to human suffering I'm not seeing much
difference.

A brief reference to Monsanto and water can be found on this site:

http://www.organicconsumers.org/monlink.cfm

which takes you directly to "Millions against Monsanto".
On the right side, go to "If you're talking about", and scroll down to
"Water Privatization".

The crimes of Monsanto on the above link are absolutely stupefying!
Wonder who their fellow-criminals in Congress might be...

Better than a double expresso.

All I want to do is swim in the non-chlorinated end of the pool.

Is that the end where they can't tell if you,uh, YOU know...?

No I don't know. Could you tastefully elucidate your drift?

Sometimes the urge is so, uh, urgent that I elucidate until I'm BLUE
in the pool...er...in the face...

Persephone

Then there was the time that the traveler called down to the front desk
and said,"I gotta' leak in my sink." The front desk said,"Go ahead."

Persephone, just so's you knows, I'm not going in the pool with YOU;-)

- Bill