Old 29-03-2003, 12:08 PM
Frogleg

Default floors!! or?

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 00:53:11 GMT, "leza"
wrote:

I want to start make a garden (well I do not know when, what do you think, I
live in Ontario/Canada), well what I want to put in my small garden (2 x 10
sf) floors. I want to put a flower that not only session but stay for next
year etc. Can you suggest some name? can you please suggest layout if you
can? This will be my first time? any other help will be so much appreciated.
Do you think I should put something else? Thanks

A plant that either continues to grow/live all year or comes back year
after year is a 'perennial'. I do not know of appropriate plants for
your area. Perhaps you could visit some local gardens and ask about
the flowers you see. You also need to know the sunlight requirements
of the plants. "Full Sun" means direct sunlight for at least 6 hrs/day
in summer. Many flowering plants require this. I hope someone from
Ontario can give you more information.