Old 21-05-2007, 12:50 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.gardens
Pondmeister Pondmeister is offline

Default lining a whiskey barrel

Shopping Wally World for food is a crap shoot. Its not uncommn for lts
of folks to place refridgerated grocery items in a cart play around
the store for an hour or two and then slip it back on a shelf
elsewhere and let the clerks find it, or go back and put t in the
refer sectin and let John Q. Public buy it.....It is very common
espeically where yu have a large influx of so called minority foks
around........or old folks.and yes even middle or upper class other
folks.......not saying it doe snot happen in other grocery stores but
its prevalent in Wally World for sure.........

-------