Old 29-03-2003, 12:32 PM
Peter H

Default lawn care prices.

"sp500" wrote in message
5.241...
My friend and I are trying to start a lawn care service for some extra
cash. Does anyone know of a site where I can get prices per square foot

for
mowing lawns? we just got a pretty big business account and want to know
what the going rate is. we're in the N.E. Pennsylvania if that matters.
Thanks.

Figure out how long it will take you to do the lawn and multiply by the
minimum wage.... ok and add 10%.

Up here in Ontario residential lawns go for $25.00 to $30.00 CDN. I don't
really know about commercial or oversized, but I know the guys in the
business complain all the time about what they earn. One of the reasons why
I never ventured into cutting.

Peter H