Old 20-05-2007, 08:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steve[_15_] Steve[_15_] is offline

Default Ants

"Geoff" wrote in message
I always use Nippon, but carefully. Try to find where their "main
entrance" is and place one drop on a piece of plactic (say) so that an ant
comes across it and gallops back to call his friends! When they are
crowding round like cattle at a pond, add a few more drops nearby. Keep
them well fed like that and you'll soon be rid of them.

Regards

Geoff

Def worth a try. I've got a row of carrots and one of beetroot, so could
use a couple of strips in between. Got some old edging from the kitchen
worktop that would work as a 'base'

Steve