Old 20-05-2007, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default http://mulberrytrees.co.uk/

Tim Tyler writes
K wrote:
Tim Tyler writes

http://waynesword.palomar.edu/terminf1.htm
http://waynesword.palomar.edu/fruitid6.htm4

Scroll down for the pictures.

...and strip off any numbers accidentally appended to
the URLs.

Definitely female catkins. I note he says that male and female
catkins occur on different trees (both as a general statement about
mulberries in general, then further down about black mulberries
specifically) and that would explain why I can't find male catkins.

Perhaps too late for male catkins where you are.

Hardly!! The leaves haven't completely unfurled yet. Too early, possibly
;-)

--
Kay