Old 21-05-2007, 12:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Plants that attract wasps and bees

"Dave" wrote in
link.net:

"texas_gardener" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm newly retired and moved into a house where I can garden. I'm
deathly allergic to the stings of wasps and bees, however. Are there
plants I should avoid, such as lilac or honeysuckle? I was thinking
of lining the flowerbeds along the drive with honeysuckle...

If I was braindead and allergic to bees, I might consider honeysuckle
too. Dave

Okay, you owe me a new keyboard, Mister! There is sweet tea everywhere!