Old 21-05-2007, 12:26 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Create Beautiful Hypertufa Garden Art Objects

Ann wrote in news:5ht253dfb62l7lappn37f1mu2fl8cj9oj2@
4ax.com:

[..]
A simple Google search brings up these sites, all free, for making
hypertufa pots and troughs:

http://www.the-artistic-garden.com/hypertufa.html

http://gardening.about.com/od/crafts.../Hypertufa.htm

http://www.taunton.com/finegardening/pages/g00117.asp

And a whole forum dedicated to the subject:

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/hypertufa/

Our Master Gardener's group is having a hands-on "How To" next month and
supplying everything we need to make a pot of our own to take home. Can't
wait. We had a demo on it back in March and everyone loved the pots and
the guy who taught it. In fact, one of the ladies recommended we raffle
HIM off for the door prize instead of some of his pots, as lovely as they
were.