Old 20-02-2003, 11:15 AM
David Hare-Scott

Default Zuccini

"Dwayne" wrote in message
Only plant one. Others who responded to your request here, weren't

lying
about losing friends. We recently moved to Western Kansas. The first

thing
I noticed was that almost no one locks their cars, and a lot leave the

keys
in them. I ask my cousin about that and she said that people here do

lock
them. Usually between July and November, and that was to keep people

from
filling them with squash. You might also try yellow crookneck and

winter
squash. Butter nut is my favorite. I still have about 20 squash left

from
last fall, and will have them until Sometime in June.

Good luck. Dwayne

I love it! Can I use. Pleeeeeeease?

David