Old 21-05-2007, 01:39 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.gardens

Default lining a whiskey barrel

"jangchub" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 May 2007 23:27:43 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Pardon my French, but it's ****ing stupid is what it is. Twice a year,
since
Wal Mart came to town, our local newspaper's been sending reporters into
WM
and the two real stores with a grocery shopping list. WM has never EVER
been
cheaper. The list totals out around $100. WM has never EVER been cheaper.
I've mentioned this to a couple of WM sheep in my family, and they say
"Duh...yeah whatever". To them $109.38 is a lower number than $97.23,
because WM told them so.

"****" is French?

Hey, I'm on the same page as you. People are ignorant and they prefer
to be ignorant even though evidence proves them wrong. Uh, they voted
for Bush twice...or did they? Hmmmm. Don't get me on that subject of
the stolen/appointed president.

It's simple math, ya know?