Old 21-05-2007, 11:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default http://mulberrytrees.co.uk/

In article , David Rance
writes
On Sat, 19 May 2007 Tim Tyler wrote:
I've put together a 'mulberry trees' web site:

-- http://mulberrytrees.co.uk/ --

Very good. I like it. However you make propagation sound terribly easy.
I've tried propagating from my black mulberry for many years, cuttings
and seed, but have consistently had a 100% failure rate.

David

Unfortunately I've managed several! You wouldn't want mine, being seed
raised the fruit is uselessly small. Can send you some lengths of stem
though to try yourself (she says hopefully)
I put some cuttings round the pond to hold the netting up after the
stork flew by and two of them started growing so I had to yank them
out
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph