Old 21-05-2007, 01:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Klara Klara is offline

Default Help re bird in garden

In message .com,
" writes
Thanks Clara, I am off to empty out a hanging basket.

Judith

(Sorry, Judith, if I emailed you it was by accident!)

What I meant to say was, you obviously don't have a husband like mine:
we have a whole barn full of "items that might come in handy one day"!

But seriously, the "cage" has worked brilliantly for us for many years
now. I really don't know why someone hasn't started to make something
like this professionally ... actually, come to think of it ...

Good luck - and keep us posted!

--
Klara, Gatwick basin