Old 21-05-2007, 03:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
texas_gardener texas_gardener is offline

Default Plants that attract wasps and bees

On May 21, 6:03 am, FragileWarrior
wrote:
What type of allergic reaction? Does your throat swell up until you stop
breathing or does the sting location get hot, swollen, red and continue to
swell for days after the bite?

I haven't been bitten since I was a child, many, many moons ago. I
used to get wildly painful mosquitos bites; I was running once in
Hawaii and got 63 infected bites, from the mosquitos rising in the
morning due to the morning traffic, I was told. The one time I was
bitten by a wasp the results were not inability to breath, but your
second mention: "hot, swollen, red" and continues "to swell for days
after the bite." So perhaps, as an adult, it's not an issue. I bet
it is, though.

I think I'll mix the honeysuckle with the hedge roses (red); that
should be nice out there. I don't have to go out there that much and
the gardener can do the work.

Thanks!