Old 21-05-2007, 05:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
mechanized_robot mechanized_robot is offline

Default Growing corn

On May 21, 10:46 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

When I first grew it, my landlord was constantly bringing me fish he'd
caught, and he reminded me to bury the remains near the corn after I was
done filleting the fish. The result was 600 foot high corn. I might be
exaggerating, but not much.

I remember seeing an old illustration showing native Indians in the US
burying a fish next to maize plants for fertilizer.