Old 21-05-2007, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°³ ®óñ©  ©  ²°¹°-°³ is offline

Default Water from Aquarium Water Changes and Gardening

On Mon, 21 May 2007 11:50:43 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
wrote and included this (or some of this):

As I've said before, I kept tropical fish for many years, breeding them for
sale to the local tropical fish shop, and I never, ever changed the water.

If your tank had a proper number of plants in it the water will stay
healthy.

I am not aware that, in the wild, it is necessary to change the water
in lakes, ponds, streams, rills etc or even to partially change it..

--
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°³