Old 29-03-2003, 01:08 PM
Victor West

Default Passion Flower

Hello,
Sorry if this question has been asked before.
We have a passion flower at the end of our garden on a south facing wall. It
has been there for a couple of years. Until recently it was growing on a 10
foot long trellis. As it was getting quite overgrown we decided to install
some wiring on the wall in order for it to grow further out. However, the
passion flower appears to have dried out slightly and is looking slightly
withered. Is this normal? I thought the reason may be that the plant is
getting more air circulating around it. Any comments would be appreciated.

Victor