Old 21-05-2007, 08:41 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default Pond fun

On Mon, 21 May 2007 11:17:09 CST, wrote:

ps: what kind of a bird is a kite? Never heard of it before. -just
the paper and plastic ones.

It's kind of like a hawk. I don't know much about birds, so I made
the rest up. The bird is very sensitive to electrical charges, and
can sometimes be seen circling powerlines. It is most noted for being
able to distinguish which clouds are merely rainclouds and which are
thunderstorms. Benjamin Franklin often watched these birds, and,
well, the rest is history.

pps: do you have any pics of your pond? If you have posted any
urls, I missed them.

If it all works as advertised, you can click on this link
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/imgp0332.jpg
I couldn't get the snake or the bird to pose, but this is where I sit
when I shoot weeds. It beats a garbage heap.
--
Galen Hekhuis
I have no idea what happened, but I assure you it was all proper.