Old 22-05-2007, 05:03 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko Srgnt Billko is offline

Default What's a good new rider for a limited budget?

"gorehound" wrote in message
Basically what the subject says. I have a 20 year old Lawn Chief that now
is breaking down every time I mow. I have up to two thousand (but wouldn't
mind spending less) to spend on a mower and a little less than an acre of
grass. What brand of mower would be recommended in my situation? I was
offered a "deal" on a Sabre (by John Deere), but my wife doesn't want to
buy used. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Shane

My philosphy is - "every machine has a price". But all tractors lose at
least 50% after the first 2 years.