Old 22-05-2007, 04:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
Manelli Family[_2_] Manelli Family[_2_] is offline

Default Someone do a rain dance, please

"FragileWarrior" wrote in message
We haven't had any appreciable amount of rain this month. My seedlings
are
this - | - high and staying there. The ground is so hard I have to use
pickaxe to transplant stuff. I'm watching the forecasts but the promised
weekend rain looks to be getting less and less likely. Someone do a rain
dance or tell me how to do one. I'm thinking that our Black Spring is
going to be followed by a Toasty Brown Summer.

All we've had here are 2" in the past 8 weeks. I was forced to water the
flowers and vegetables again yesterday.