Old 22-05-2007, 05:42 PM posted to rec.gardens
jangchub jangchub is offline

Default Create Beautiful Hypertufa Garden Art Objects

On Mon, 21 May 2007 20:57:23 -0400, Ann wrote:

FragileWarrior expounded:

Our Master Gardener's group is having a hands-on "How To" next month and
supplying everything we need to make a pot of our own to take home. Can't
wait. We had a demo on it back in March and everyone loved the pots and
the guy who taught it. In fact, one of the ladies recommended we raffle
HIM off for the door prize instead of some of his pots, as lovely as they
were.

It's always fun to have some eye candy when you're learning something
new! ;-

I didn't follow this thread, but wanted to add that making large orbs
for the garden using chicken wire scrunched up in a ball and the
hypertufa mix make very beautiful ornaments. I've seen these sold for
hundreds of dollars and you can make them for about ten dollars.