Old 22-05-2007, 04:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Coverage of Chelsea

On 22 May, 12:05, "shazzbat"
wrote:
The bit I want is a shed roof made of Sedum and Sempervivum plants. But
first I have to make the shed roof slope the right way, and make it strong
enough to take the weight. Maybe next year.

Just finished mine - not one sedum in sight but grasses and wild
flowers. One ton of soil up there ... it was a labour of love ;o)

Why do you need to wait?! And you don't necessarily need the roof to
slope either, as long as there's a good drainage.