Old 22-05-2007, 08:15 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Someone do a rain dance, please

Ann wrote in
:

Cheryl Isaak expounded:

On 5/22/07 7:29 AM, in article
, "FragileWarrior"
wrote:

We haven't had any appreciable amount of rain this month. My
seedlings are this - | - high and staying there. The ground is so
hard I have to use a pickaxe to transplant stuff. I'm watching the
forecasts but the promised weekend rain looks to be getting less and
less likely. Someone do a rain dance or tell me how to do one. I'm
thinking that our Black Spring is going to be followed by a Toasty
Brown Summer.

Come here - I nearly drowned this past weekend. I got to camp in the
rain with my daughter's Brownie troop.

Cheryl

We went through a 24 day stretch end of April to mid May with no rain
(Cheryl, you got it all, I think!), last week through the weekend we
got drowned. I do wish it could be a bit more even. Rain twice a
week, 1/2" or so, starting at midnight and ending around 4 am would be
nice!

And if the rain could do some weeding while it was here... well, that'd
just be heaven on Earth.