Old 22-05-2007, 08:16 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Someone do a rain dance, please

Cheryl Isaak wrote in
:

On 5/22/07 9:07 AM, in article
, "FragileWarrior"
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote in
:

On 5/22/07 7:29 AM, in article
, "FragileWarrior"
wrote:

We haven't had any appreciable amount of rain this month. My
seedlings are this - | - high and staying there. The ground is
so hard I have to use a pickaxe to transplant stuff. I'm watching
the forecasts but the promised weekend rain looks to be getting
less and less likely. Someone do a rain dance or tell me how to do
one. I'm thinking that our Black Spring is going to be followed by
a Toasty Brown Summer.

Come here - I nearly drowned this past weekend. I got to camp in the
rain with my daughter's Brownie troop.

Cheryl

Where are you? I'm in central Indiana and this has been the quietest
spring in the five years I've been here. (Translation: we've only
heard the tornado sirens once.) I wish this house still had its well
set-up because I'm sure not watering anything at the prices of water
in this town. Send the rain to me. Do your Send The Rain Thataway
rain dance, please.

I'm in New Hampshire and this is the second spring with major
flooding. Will dance tonight and send it your way for the weekend.

The people in Indy won't like that but I don't care. I hate that race
car stuff.