Old 22-05-2007, 11:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default JUDITH , PLEASE READ THIS

On 22/5/07 22:38, in article , "Des
Higgins" wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 21, 11:23 pm, "Des Higgins" wrote:

Holey mother of divine sweet jayzes.
I suppose it is lucky you did not have any Lynx.
The poor things.

That's all very well Des Higgins but I would have resorted to Joy
(Patou I think) if I had to. I feel I am rearing these chicks.

I came home from the office this evening and what did I do? Did I run
in and pour myself a glass of wine? Did I set the iicrowave for my
Italian M & S supper, no I didn't. I went round to the back, without
even opening the front door mind, and wonder of wonders, I can hear
little chirping and little nails on the wooden floor of the box, they
are alive so I won't have to bring them in yet to save them.

Ok ok ok; well done :-).
Birds in yer garden are special.

Des

That's it exactly. They *are* special and I think so many of us become very
protective and personal about them. My reaction would be just the same as
Judith's - "what can I do to protect them?" I'd never make a nature film
camera operator. ;-(

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk