Old 22-05-2007, 10:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Spring flowers

"Charles" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 May 2007 19:22:42 -0700, "pe.rhodes"
wrote:

ditto, although that's a bramble in the middle of it.

"pe.rhodes" wrote in message
This one is a European Huckleberry, and it grows wild around here, even
on
the beach dunes in sand.

At Westport, Washington State, 125 degrees west, 47 degrees north (or
so...)

Blackberry vine, wild strawberry, and what I think is filaree, a
species of Erodium. We use one kind of Erodium as a weed in
California. I don't know which kind, though.

The pink flower is Herb Robert in Britain. Also known as Death-come-quickly,
Robin's eye, Robin hood, Robin-i'-th'-hedge, Stinking Bob, Stinker Bobs,
Wren flower. It's a wild geranium.

Mary

Mary