Old 23-05-2007, 11:15 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Create Beautiful Hypertufa Garden Art Objects

jangchub expounded:

Another way to make them, but they'll be much heavier is to buy some
bowling balls at Salvation Army and add the hypertufa to it in layers.
Many things can be done using the hypertufa. After the company leaves
next week I'll see if I'm up to making one.

I look forward to seeing it - but no pressure! If you have the time.

I had the arthro last
week and I am still in intense pain. Does it ever let up?

From the arthro or the knee, still?
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts