Old 23-05-2007, 12:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
Buderschnookie[_2_] Buderschnookie[_2_] is offline

Default Any ideas on screening out my messy neighbor?

"Pokey" wrote in message
oups.com...
Put on your thinking caps and review the pic below.

http://tinyurl.com/2her7v

How do you like the view from my dining room?

Put up one eight foot section of privacy fencing in a very carefully chosen
spot and plant to either side and a little in front of it. Make a small
vignette in whatever style you find pleasing- maybe a bench or water
feature. Life is too short to look at crap outside your window, and trying
to get them to care seems futile.

--
Toni
Just moved to 6b Kentucky