Old 23-05-2007, 01:45 PM posted to rec.gardens
jangchub jangchub is offline

Default Any ideas on screening out my messy neighbor?

On Tue, 22 May 2007 22:44:52 -0600, Pennyaline
wrote:

From your reply, cut and paste: Gee wiz, can't someone come and just
bitch about something...

Yes, I said this above.

It's for the same reason anyone else can come and just bitch. Yap
shutting cannot be legislated. Welcome to newsgroups. We all live next
door to assholes here. We all have to deal with it. So deal with it.
Hang curtains and stop trying to rule the world.

No, I didn't say this. Bitch, bitch, bitch.