Old 23-05-2007, 01:52 PM posted to rec.gardens
jangchub jangchub is offline

Default Create Beautiful Hypertufa Garden Art Objects

On Wed, 23 May 2007 10:26:23 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
wrote:

It's the wrong time of year now but as winter rolls around, check out the
snowball makers at Walmart and similar stores. They make them up to 10"
or 12" size. PERFECT for orbs. The guy who is teaching our class uses
them.

Tell me more about this snowball maker. They may not sell them here
where it doesn't snow, but the website may have it.
These orbs need to be reinforced using some type of wire. Chicken
wire is the most pliable.