Old 23-05-2007, 01:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Coverage of Chelsea

In article , Sacha
writes

Happened again this evening.... Somehow, this year's coverage just isn't
grabbing our attention. I awoke to Chris Beardshaw waxing eloquent and
enthusiastic about grasses and gave up!
I wish I knew enough to figure out what's happening. Is it the presenters -
doubt it because not many changes there - is it the format?

I'm taping the afternoon programmes and the ones on The gardening
channel in the mornings etc. They all have a slightly different flavour
though I can't understand Lorraine Kelly's accent
At least you get to see different views of the plants.

I believe there are podcasts as well?

Good thing about Sky, I can sit down at any time and watch, then re run
them if I nod off or lose interest
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph