Old 23-05-2007, 09:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Create Beautiful Hypertufa Garden Art Objects

jangchub expounded:

I don't know. The pain is in and around the knee. I need a cane to
walk around and get up from the couch. So, the pain is either from
the procedure itself, or my knee is worse than it was before. About
how long does it take to heal from this procedure? I see the doctor
next week.

I don't know, V. My MIL had her knee replaced and it was awful -
sorry. It was swollen for months, and it's just now stopped being
tender. Now she's got to have another hip replacement. She's not
heavy, she's a walker, she's always tried to take care of herself. Of
course you're lots younger than she, and you had artho, so ......
Knees are such a crucial joint, they take a lot of abuse. Hopefully
yours will heal soon.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts