Old 23-05-2007, 11:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Create Beautiful Hypertufa Garden Art Objects

Ann wrote in
:

FragileWarrior expounded:

It's the wrong time of year now but as winter rolls around, check out
the snowball makers at Walmart and similar stores. They make them up
to 10" or 12" size. PERFECT for orbs. The guy who is teaching our
class uses them.

Have you got a picture of this orb? Of the orb, not the teacher! ;-

No, I don't. It's like the mirror ones only made of hypertufa. He's got a
really cool technique for them. All in all, though, I'd rather have a pic
of the teacher?