Old 23-05-2007, 09:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill Rose Bill Rose is offline

Default goats

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

Knowing goats, they'd eat soft hobbles... ;-)

OK. No more mister nice guy.
How about the fenceless dog collars? I hope your herd isn't too large. I
believe a wire is buried in the ground and if the collar wearer gets too
close to the charged wire, they get a jolt from the collar. If it is
adjustable, crank it up. If the sensitivity is adjustable, same thing.
Then we aren't just talking a stinking wire but an exclusion zone that
they won't be able to be in. If you set the charge too high, maybe Joan
Flora (?) in Alaska will have a recipe:-(

It may be too pricey but it may be worth looking into.

- Bill