Old 23-05-2007, 11:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Alan is offline

Default Amusing & irritating gardening progs

In message , Sacha
wrote
On 22/5/07 16:15, in article ,
"MikeCT" wrote:

"Oxymel of Squill" wrote:
snip If there's ever an item about some bit of technical work you can bet
your bum that the camera won't be on the fingers of the expert so we can
see what they're doing but on their face as they desperately communicate
their 'enthusiasm'

---
How true! The same now happens on 'Time Team'.

MikeCT

Tony Robinson bouncing up and down and irritating everyone else quite puts
me off that programme!

In one program the experts criticise archaeologists from the past for
imagining structures from very little evidence.

In the next program we have an artists impression of a 20 storey roman
villa covering an area half the size of Colchester - based on the
results of digging three 1ft by 1ft test pits.

--
Alan
news2006 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com