Old 24-05-2007, 01:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Ascda Princess Mikasa

Is that Princess Mikasa 'Topaz', Gary? Great color. All the Princess Mikasas
bloom like there's no tomorrow.

Diana

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
This is one of the 1st spikes to actually make it through on this plant.
I've discovered that all my Ascocendas blast here if they're not given at
least 20% shade or more after the equinox. If I sacrifice the blooms
during the summer for increased light, they bloom like crazy all winter
and spring.
Gary