Old 24-05-2007, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default Coverage of Chelsea

On Thu, 24 May 2007 14:18:01 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Must say I've been watching on BBC HD and the picture is breath taking.

We've got a telly that does do that/will do that. Do we have to do
anything in particular to 'switch on to it', or is it there already?!

I don't think there are any terrestial HD transmissions outside of London
yet. So you'll need a HD capable digital sattelite receiver.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/digitaltv/faq_hd.shtml

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail